(YC) Yong Chin’s Whitening Facial Toner For Normal/Combination Skin - Review:

(YC) Yong Chin’s Whitening Facial Toner For Normal/Combination Skin - Review:


Now, I am going to review final product of my Yong Chin's Haul, that is, Yong Chin's Whitening Facial Toner for Normal/Combination skin. Yong Chin has two toners in their range, one for combination skin which is this one and one from dry skin. So, if you have dry skin you can purchase that one.


It comes in a plastic bottles and has liquid runny consistency like typical toners. Inside the colour of toner is also yellow. The main purpose of toner is to close, open pores. But mask also helps in closing pores, therefore I don't use it religiously after facial. Sometimes I use it and sometimes I don't.

Beside closing pores, it also claims to rinses away all traces of cleansing milk and to help control oiliness. I must say whenever I use it after mask, my skin felt light and refreshing, so it might help in removing traces of facial creams. Yet I am not a fan of using toner. But, if I have to use one, I think it is a good one.

You can apply it by cotton ball. It also claims that it has lemon and lime which helps in 
maintain clarity & youth of skin. I don't know if it fulfils that claim because I am already a youthful person lol :D just kidding. It makes your skin felt refresh that is all I can say about that toner.

Overall, I will recommend you Yong Chin's Whitening Facial products because I think they are really good with their small price tag and they fulfils most of their claims. Another reason that really attracts me to their products is that all their products are herbal and I have a thing for herbal products. So, if you want to keep your skin cleanse well at home, because you don't have time to go to parlour or you don't want to spend your money on parlour, then you should give this range a try. However, I must say, once a month take facial or cleansing from professional beauticians and other weeks of month keep cleansing at home.
PROS:
  • It tightens pores.
  • It helps remove traces of cleansing milk.
  • It is affordable.
CONS:
  • If you are not a fan of using toner.
  • If you have dry skin, try their other toner.

RATE.
On a scale of 1 to 10.
6/10.



Sana Siddiqui
Blogger 


*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:

Comments

  1. In NYC, Advanced Spa offers best facial spa range including facial cleansers, facial creams and other skin care products to help give you a fresh and flawless complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought one two nights ago

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts