(YC) Yong Chin’s Whitening Facial Oil Control Clay Mask - Review:

(YC) Yong Chin’s Whitening Facial Oil Control Clay Mask - Review:


Having oily skin, Mud Masks are a real hit for me as they absorbs all excess oil from my skin and balances skin's moisture. Yong Chin have two or three mud masks and also some peel off masks in their range. If you have dry skin, you should buy and try peel off masks and if you have oily skin like I do then try their mud mask. I have tried two of their mud masks; this one and their black mud mask. But I think, this one is better than the other one, so I kept using this one.


Its packaging is same as of the other Yong Chin whitening facial products range, therefore I am not gonna babble on its packaging. It is hygienic because you don't have to put your fingers in it again and again to get the product out and I like it.

Its smell is not much noticeable, but it is good like other products of YC. Inside you will find cool aqua colour mask which is really easy to apply. It dries easily. To wash it you have to use your fingers, like while washing it, try to massage with your fingers or else it will not go off completely.

When I apply it, I never felt any itching on my skin which is really good thing. When I wash my face after 15-20 minutes, my skin becomes so soft and supple and it really glows. I like this mask very much. You can use it twice a week or as much as you need. I use it in my routine facial as well as, sometimes alone just to control the excess oil of my skin in hot summer days. For me, it is a hit.

PROS:
  • It pocket friendly.
  • It makes skin glow, leaving it soft and supple.
  • It helps control oil.
  • It comes in a plastic tube with flip open cap.

CONS:
  • You may find it hard to wash it off.
  • If you have dry skin.

RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
8/10.

Sana Siddiqui
Blogger 


*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:

Comments

  1. This whitening facial by Yong chins looks like an amazing product to try out. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is Amazing Kanwal :)
      You should give it a try

      Delete
  2. This is really nice to read content of this blog.If you are looking for new ways to advertise your blog, it is important to stay in touch with the latest updates from the search engines. for more details Contact with us Grow Your Instagram Følgere Norge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing nice information about oil control whitening mask with us. i glad to read this post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts