Essence’s Match 2 Cover Cream Concealer in Natural Beige– Review & Swatches:

Essence’s Match 2 Cover Cream Concealer in Natural Beige– Review & Swatches:


As I have told you in my Makeup Revolution's Matte Concealer's review that I have used concealers from many brands and will review them too for you ease and knowledge. 

Here I am, keeping my promise. Now, I am going to review Essence's Match 2 Cover Cream Concealer in Natural Beige. First, take a look at some photos of it and yeah sorry about pink photos, originally it comes in a transparent white plastic but on e of my powder blush just broke and few items have picked up that pink colour. I tried hard to get rid of that pink tint but it doesn't go. Therefore, finally I have made peace with it.









It comes in a plastic flip open case with its names engraved on it. It is small and you can easily store it in your bag while on the move. I like its packaging, its simple and cute. 

Inside that case you will find two overlapped circles filled with cream concealers. The first circle has a  little darker shade concealer and the other one has a slightly lighter shade than the first one. I like it, because I have a choice here and I love choices ;) .

Its texture is creamy but it has some sticky effect in it texture which really bothers me because of its stickiness I find it hard to blend and set. I have to work a little to make it work. Otherwise, it is a good concealer and doesn't have any smell.

PROS:
  • It is pocket friendly.
  • It covers marks easily.
  • Its packaging makes it easy to carry in your bag.


CONS:
  • It has a slight stickiness in its texture.
  • A little hard to blend.

RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
7/10.

*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:


https://www.facebook.com/sanasbeautyblog

Comments

Popular Posts