Ponds White Beauty BB cream – Review & Swatch:

Ponds White Beauty BB cream – Review & Swatch:


Hey ladies, it’s my first ever blog post and I am damn excited J i have been obsessed with makeup since childhood but my obsession gets deeper now. I have tried quite a lot of beauty products and now it’s time I should share my experiences with all of you.

Today I am going to review ponds white beauty BB cream.Before buying, I myself read a number of reviews on BB creams and after gaining knowledge I decided to try Pond's BB cream. It’s been almost six month since I am using this cream whenever I go out of home with friends or for an interview.

Below you can see its pictures:



It gives you a sheer coverage. I have combination skin and dusky tan typical Pakistani girls complexion and it blends well into my skin and doesn't burst oil much. i often use as face primer before applying my cake look for wedding occasions and I have noticed that when I do so, my makeup stays longer.

After applying
PROS:
  • It has SPF 30
  • It has zinc (we all know zinc is good for skin :P )
  • It is affordable
  • It can be used as a face primer.

CONS:
  • You have to re-apply it after 4 hours or so.
  • If you have extreme Oily Skin it may burst your face with Oil after few hours in Sun.
  • It comes only in one tone.
RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
8/10

*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:

Comments

Popular Posts