Makeup Revolution’s Ultra Blush Palette Sugar & Spice – Review & Swatches:

Makeup Revolution’s Ultra Blush Palette Sugar & Spice – Review & Swatches:


Today I am going to review Makeup Revolution's Ultra Blush Palette Sugar & Spice. Makeup Revolution has created such a hype among bloggers and everyone who wants to try something good quality n their range. I was from second kind of people. I have bought many products from makeup revolution and also have my eyes set on many products to buy and try. Oh I totally forgot I am also gained a place in first kind of people i.e, BLOGGERS yoohoo!! So, I am gonna write lots of review on makeup revolution's products in near future.

Now, back to work. Here are some pictures of Makeup Revolution's Ultra Blush Palette Sugar & Spice:

Front of the Box

Back of the Box

Inside this paper box, you will find the kit.

Front of Kit.

Back of Kit.





This kit is made of black shiny plastic and inside is a big full length mirror. I love kits with mirrors, believe me it really helps. Inside kit are 8 awesome shades. All these are powder blushes and they all are quite pigmented. A little goes a long way, I have to be careful with darker shades not to overdo myself.

Here are swatches:



It has 2 shades for highlighting purpose, on the right corner both shades you can see in images. But never dared to use them as highlighters the are the most pigmented and has a lot of shimmer in them. I have oily skin and often I try not to try shimmers. But for experiment purpose, I have use both of these as eye shadows and I love them both.

Typically the starting to shades were meant to be used for contouring. BUT I have tried all other 6 shades as blushes and each one of them blend so well. The thing about powder blushes is that, its hard to blend them but these powder blushes are so velvety. 

PROS:
  • You want a complete blush kit, to experiment with.
  • You like powder blushes.
  • Its affordable. I have bought it in 1250 Rs.
  • All shades are highly pigmented.


CONS:
  • You don't like powder blushes.
  • If you find it hard to carry in your bag. 


RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
8/10

*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:


https://www.facebook.com/sanasbeautyblog

Comments

Popular Posts