Saeed Ghani’s Whitening Ubtan and Rose Water - Review:

Saeed Ghani’s Whitening Ubtan and Rose Water - Review:


I am an ubtan girl, I have used ubtan alot, homemade and ready made both. Saeed Ghani provides us with high quality herbal products. They have variety of Ubtans in their range from which I have used Saeed Ghani's Sandal Ubtan and now tried Saeed Ghani's Whitening Ubtan. 

Today, I am going to review Saeed Ghani's Rose water and Saeed Ghani's Whitening Ubtan. 



Lets, first talk about their Rose Water.The packaging of their rose water is really good. It comes in plastic bottle with sprayer head, which help alot because you don't have to apply it using cotton balls, just spray it over your face and neck after washing your face or whenever you want to. Almost every Asian girl has used rose water, so nothing can go wrong here. It is the same rose water but with great quality and packaging. Here you don't have to worry about, if it is pure or not because Saeed Ghani is known for its premium quality.







I use it quite over like 3 4 times a day. I keep it store in fridge and whenever I feel like it is hot my pores might get open, i take it out of fridge and spray it all over my face and neck because rose water is a natural toner. It helps tighten pores and leaves skin feeling moisturised and supple.

RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
9/10.

WHITENING UBTAN:
Now, lets discuss their whitening ubtan. Its packaging is really good. As you can see in below pictures:







It comes in a really good quality plastic bag which seals its freshness. Inside you will find another bag. Therefore, I am completely satisfied with its packaging.

Inside, you will find bright orangish-yellow colour ubtan powder. The smell of this ubtan is good but very hard. When I first opened it, my room filled with its odour.

This Ubtan powder contains ubtan powder, multani mitti, garam flour, rose petals powder, neem powder, turmeric powder and barley flour. I was very excited after reading ingredients because all of these are really good for skin and as I have told you all before I am a huge fan of  herbal products.



The instructions on the back say to add ubtan powder with some rose water or pure water. Mix them together to form a paste.

Powder form

Paste form with rose water

After making paste, I simply rub it on my face and neck for 5 minutes then wash it with only tap water. I don't use face wash to wash it off. When I wake up in the morning, I then wash it off using soap or face wash. I even use this ubtan on my hands and feet also. It makes skin really soft and supple from its first use and over the course of time it also made my skin glowing and it removed tan from my hands and feet.

This is the best Ubtan I have came across. It is simply amazing and I am still using it.

PROS:
  • It makes skin soft, supple and glowing.
  • It is 100% natural.
  • It is affordable. 100g for 200 Rs.
  • Its packaging is very good.

CONS:
  • You may find its smell very hard.

RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
9/10.

Sana Siddiqui
Blogger
 


*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:

Comments

  1. Is it easily available in faisalabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we use it as a mask like homemade ubtan and can we mix it with milk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we use it as a mask like homemade ubtan and can we mix it with milk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty Ubtan Benefits

    Ubtan, a traditional Indian beauty composite applied on brides-to-be a few days prior to D-Day is something this is becomes a ritual of styles! The grooms apply it before the wedding Even.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really nice to read content of this blog.If you are looking for new ways to advertise your blog, it is important to stay in touch with the latest updates from the search engines. for more details Contact with us instagram growth service for models

    ReplyDelete
  6. Subscribe on YouTube its about home remedy weight loss tips fashion updates and cooking recipes subscribe
    https://youtu.be/32J0TC4tlNo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Give a try to the world's best class scent at a very good price and spread a pleasant, heart-touching fragrance.
    Oil Perfumes

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Good Composition! You have a great way with words as shown in your composition. You are indeed good with instructional content like you have then. I like your views and your jotting fashion. Keep up the good work! Read our blog Be prepared to pay out ranging from $35 to $50 to get a standard decorative, approximately $75 to $90 to get an even broader


    "Good Composition! You have a great way with words as shown in your composition. You are indeed good with instructional content like you have then. I like your views and your jotting fashion. Keep up the good work! Read our blog Be prepared to pay out ranging from $35 to $50 to get a standard decorative, approximately $75 to $90 to get an even broader

    average facial cost

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good product.





    -------------------------------------------------
    I work in holief.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts