Rimmel London’s Stay Matte Clarifying Matte Foundation in Soft Beige– Review:

Rimmel London’s Stay Matte Clarifying Matte Foundation – Review:


Here I am going to review Rimmel London's Stay Matte Clarifying Matte Foundation in soft beige shade. It claims to have a shine control formula that can give up to 12 hours of matte coverage. Its also claims that it is fragrance free. Today I am gonna share my experience with you all and also gonna tell you how many claims are true.

First of all here are some photos:









First, lets talk about its packaging. It comes in a soft plastic tube which I really like. Its size is just equal to my palm. It doesn't have any smell as it claims but it would have been nice to have a little.

I have used it quite a few times and I have combination skin but as you all know in Karachi it is mostly hot weather, therefore my skin is mostly oily. It give a sheer coverage but by applying two or three layers yo can get a full coverage with it. It blends very well into skin but its a complete lie that it give a matte finish for up to 12 hours. Let me tell you in detail, when I apply it, it does give a matte soft look but as time passes my face started melting, burst out in oil in just 2 hours, in spite of that I always wear a face powder afterwards.

So, precisely if I say, it is a nice foundation but definitely not for Karachities having oily skin.

PROS:
  • It blends well.
  • It doesn't have any smell.


CONS:
  • It does give a matte look but that look only stays for 2 hours max.
  • If you like a nice smell in foundations like I do then you are not gonna like it.

RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
7/10.


*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:


Comments

Popular Posts