(YC) Yong Chin’s Whitening Facial Scrub with Apricot Extract- Review:

(YC) Yong Chin’s Whitening Facial Scrub with Apricot Extract- Review:

 Now, here is Yong Chin's second tube from my haul and also the second step of whitening facial. It is Yong Chin's whitening facial scrub with apricot extracts. It is my favourite among the whitening facial range. It comes with a number of different fruit extracts from strawberry to avocado. It has a variety of range that I don't remember all of their names. I have used scrub with apricot extract and with strawberry extract. Both of them gives super results for my oily skin. I have also seen their scrub with avocado, but didn't dare to give that a try because of my oily skin. Avocado is very moisturising and it is very good for dry skin. So, if you have dry skin, then you can give their avocado scrub a try.



Yes, here the review starts. First of all it also comes in a plastic tube and is completely hygienic, you don't have to put your fingers to get the cream which a really good thing.

Inside the tube, you will find light peach colour cream with micro beads inside it for scrubbing purpose. It has also a little shine in its texture which good to eyes. It has also a mind smell like Yong Chin's cleansing cream.

It claims to remove dead skin cells and gently exfoliates. From my experience I will say, it fulfils all it claims because felt so good on skin and a little quantity goes a long way. I take a little and massage it on my face and neck, when it starts to dry, I wet my hands and then again massage it, then I wash it with tap water. My skin felt so soft and smooth after its use. I am in love with Yong Chin's whitening facial scrub. I use it twice a week and it is my favourite thing among all skin care products. I even use it alone sometimes when in a hurry and it leaves my skin so fresh.

It is better than Hollywood Style's Whitening Facial Scrub. If you have used Hollywood Style's Whitening Facial range then I must say, you should give it a try, you will forget about Hollywood Style.

PROS:
  • It is affordable.
  • It comes in a plastic tube.
  • It removes dirt, dead skin cells and leaves skin soft and smooth.
  • It has a wide range to choose from according to your skin type.

CONS:

  • If you have dry skin then dry their avocado scrub.

RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
8.5/10.

Sana Siddiqui
Blogger 


*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:

Comments

  1. This is really nice to read content of this blog.If you are looking for new ways to advertise your blog, it is important to stay in touch with the latest updates from the search engines. for more details Contact with us Vokse dine instagram følgere

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts