Makeup Revolution's The Matte Effect Cover & Conceal in MC 06 - Review

Makeup Revolution’s The Matte Effect Cover & Conceal in MC 06 – Review:


Today I am going to share my reviews about Makeup Revolution's concealer. Concealer plays an important part while you do makeup because without it you cannot hide your dark spots and dark circles i.e, why you should take extra care what type of concealer you should buy. I have tried many concealers from Christine's to Essence's but Makeup Revolution's The Matte Effect Cover & Conceal is my all time favourite.










I like its packaging very much. Its quite handy and travel friendly. That lipstick type of case makes it quite easy to store in your beauty box. 

The things that I really love about this concealer are that it is non-sticky. I may have shocked you by saying its non-sticky but believe me I have tried essence's concealer which felt sticky and is hard to blend. But Makeup Revolution's concealer is non-sticky and very easy to blend and set with powder. It hides almost all little black or that small pink spots and dark circles. It has a light texture. Sometimes, I also use as a eye shadow primer and it pays off well. It comes in many different shades, you can select what colour will suite you best. I picked MC 06 and I have a dusky tan typical Asian complexion and it suits me well.

PROS:
  • It is affordable.
  • Packaging is good.
  • It is non-sticky.
  • It blends well.
  • It comes in different shades.


CONS:
  • If you have dry skin and you think matte concealer is not your thing to try.


RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
9/10.

*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:


https://www.facebook.com/sanasbeautyblog

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts