Freeman Facial Anti-Stress Mask (Dead Sea Minerals) – Review:

Freeman Facial Anti-Stress Mask (Dead Sea Minerals) – Review:


I have been using freeman's Sea mineral mask over 3 months now. From the directions written on its back, it can be used twice a week but I use it whenever I feel really tired or stressed out. I have combination skin, it becomes way to much oily in summer and way too much dry in winter. 

I have my eyes set on this mask for a long time and finally few months ago i bought it from Chase Up shopping mall hydery. I have used it many times and its time I should share my experience with all of you.

Here are some picture of Freeman's anti-stress mask:






From pictures above you can see, this mask has a beautiful teal colour which I really admire. It comes in a plastic tube with a flip open cap. I apply this mask over my neck and face avoiding eye area. I keep it on my face until it dries off or until 15 minutes to 20 minutes. It applies on face easily and dries off even more easily. I never felt itchiness after applying it which is a good thing.

After I wash my face, it skin feels so soft and relaxed and i love that feeling. In short, I am in love with this mask it also helps in controlling excess oil on my face and I will definitely buy it again.

PROS:
  • It comes in a plastic tube.
  • It applies nicely.
  • It dries quickly.
  • It makes skin refreshed.


CONS:
  • If you have dry skin, it might not suit you that well.
RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
9/10


*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:


Comments

Popular Posts