Makeup Revolution’s Focus & Fix Eyebrow Stylist Kit - Review:

Makeup Revolution’s Focus & Fix Eyebrow Stylist Kit - Review:

 I am more than happy to review Makeup Revolution's Focus & Fix Eyebrow Stylist Kit. It has been on my wish list since it arrived and I have bought it from Daraz.pk. I love so many things about this kit :) which I will share with you now in this review.

First, let me show you some of its pictures. All picture are taken in natural day light.









It comes in a square black plastic kit with its name engraved on top of the kit in golden colour. I have it in Medium Dark tone because I have dark hairs and brows. Inside the kit you will find four compartments. Three of the compartments are filled with powder, all three powder have different tone from one another. Starting from top is the lightest tone powder and the third with the darkest powder. The fourth compartment has a gel filled in this which more like Vaseline, I have never touched that compartment. Just Below the four compartments you will find a little tweezers and a brush to put powder on brows. 







As you can see from images, it also has full length mirror inside which I really love about this kit and all other kits of Makeup Revolution's. 


All three powders are highly pigmented, so I have to be a little careful while setting my eyebrows to not to over do it. The tweezers is not sharp enough but still it comes in very handy to pluck out some scattered hairs of brows.

This Palette is a dream come true if you use to shape your eyebrows everyday or whenever you go outside.

PROS:

  • Packaging is very good and travel friendly.
  • It has mirror inside which comes in handy.
  • It has 3 varieties of dark shades inside it to choose from.
  • It is affordable.
  • It has an added benefit of tweezers in it.


CONS:

  • Non found yet. :))

RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
9/10.

*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:

https://www.facebook.com/sanasbeautyblog

Comments

  1. The site is really beneficial for everyone to know about this topic. Promote Your Blog Content With Your Existing Audience I want to introduce you to a fundamentally more interesting way to promote blog. Vokse dine instagram følgere

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts