My Shopping Experience With Daraz.pk

My Shopping Experience With Daraz.pk:


I love purchasing makeup and I love browsing them on Internet even more. So, I have online shopping experience with Just4girls.pk which I will share shortly and I also have shopping experience with Daraz.pk which I am going to review today.

First of all, let me tell you about Daraz.pk. It is an online store where you can find clothes from famous brands, shoes, jewelry, makeup, mobile phones and other electronic items all under one roof which definitely an amazing thing. Daraz.pk has two payment options to choose from i.e, Cash on Delivery (COD) or prepay via local and internal MasterCard, VISA and Maestro cards.

I have purchased four items from them; Makeup Revolution's Matte Cover & Conceal, Makeup Revolutions Ultra Blush Palette Sugar & Spice, Makeup Revolution's Focus & Fix Eyebrow Stylist Kit and a beaded clutch. Here are their pictures: 





One thing that instantly grab my eye was, they offer free cash on delivery on order of 1500 Rs. only which a total hit for me. Another, best thing about Daraz.pk is that on orders of 2500 Rs. you can use a discount coupon " SAVE500 " to get discount of 500 rupees instantly. I have used that coupon for my that order. May be that coupon is for one time use, I don't use exactly but it worked for me.

When I placed my order, I instantly got a call from one of their customer service officers for confirming my order, they told me I will get my order in 5 working days and I did. They also keep sending you text messages informing about your package status. I have a very good experience with them and will definitely shop with them again :) .

RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
9/10.


*****************************************************************************************


LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:

https://www.facebook.com/sanasbeautyblog

Comments

Popular Posts