Essence’s Eyebrow Stylist Set - Review:

Essence’s Eyebrow Stylist Set - Review:


It is so hot here in Karachi. May Allah make this weather a little cooler for His believer's who are fasting. Here, I am going to write review about Essence's Eyebrow Stylist Set. As I have mentioned before, one of my blush has been broken and some of my makeup items have catched that pink tint from it. You can see in pictures this kit has also that pink tint. Originally, this kit's packaging was white transparent plastic. In the end of the review I will upload a google image for your ease.

Here, are some pictures:














First of all, lets talk about its packaging. It's packaging is good in looks, it is made of white transparent plastic and inside you will find two compounds for eyebrow enhancer powders, I will discuss them later in detail, with these powder there is also a brush to put the powder to brows. Inside, you will also find two eyebrow stencils, and a card written with description on how to use those stencils and have beautifully shaped eyebrows in seconds. Overall, the packaging is very nice but I have only one issue that it's cap is a little loose.

Now, lets discuss the product. Both the powders are highly pigmented, I usually use the darker shade to shape my eyebrows with that brush, and it stays all day. I have tried to use the stencils, but they have large eyebrows and my face is small. So, it looks odd to have long eyebrows on my face, but girls having large and broad face can take advantage of these stencils. I love this kit.

As promised, here is a google image of the product.


PROS:
  • It is affordable.
  • Both powders are highly pigmented.
  • Stays all day.
  • It comes with stencils to shape your eyebrows.


CONS:
  • It's packaging is OK, but cap is loose.
  • If you think you have small face and cannot take advantage of stencils.
  • If you think both powders are not the shade that will suit you.


RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
8/10.

*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:


https://www.facebook.com/sanasbeautyblog

Comments

Popular Posts