Essence 3D Eyeshadow Irresistible Chocolate – Review & Swatch:

Essence 3D Eyeshadow Irresistible Chocolate – Review & Swatch:


Ever since I have developed the passion of makeup I have been looking forward to buy and try different items. I bought essence 3D eyeshadow a year ago and has fallen in love with it as quickly as any hopeless romantic could. It comes in a very cool packagin. Well the packing itself is not that awsome. It comes in a typical transparent packaging but the way those two eyeshadows comes giving away an epic 3D effect I simply love it and I think it does justice to its name in packaging.

Here are some photos of essence 3D eyeshadow in Irresistible Chococalate. Don't get scare, i have just used it alot over last year. 



I never noticed any fall out from these. For me, it is a perfect duo and stays on eyes as long as 4hours without primer and you can definitely increase time spam of its staying by using a primer underneath. The only thing that irritated me is that you have to apply it twice or thrice to build the desired colour.
Below are swatches of this amazing afforadable duo in natural daylight without any primer.


I have also created a look for your better understanding. Below are my looks pictures:
PROS:
  • packaging is nice. Its transparent packaging make it easy to see which colour it is which helps when you are in a hurry.
  • For two shades, I think its quite affordable.
  • No Fallout.

CONS:
  • You have to build it by applying two three time.
RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10, I will give it 7 points.

*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:

Comments

Popular Posts