Essence Long Lasting Lipstick 02 (All You Need Is Red) – Review & Swatch:

Essence Long Lasting Lipstick 02 (All You Need Is Red) – Review & Swatch:


I have tried many products from Essence in past few years and I am amazed how they never underestimated me. I have Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in shade 02 which I use quite alot and I am in love with this lipstick. My lips become chappy very easily i don't know the reason and I don't know how but somehow this lipstick heals my chappy lips overnight. 

Here are some pictures of my very own Essence Long Lasting Lipstick and from these pictures it will become clear how much I have used that poor thing. A big LOL.






And here is a google image so you can compare my cruelty with this Lipstick.

Okay, now back to my review. I have been looking for a Red shade that doesn't look odd on my skin tone which is dusky tan and after applying this shade I look fairer. So, for me this liptick paid well. It stays on my lips for 4 hours if I continue eating and drinking with it on my lips. If I don't eat or drink that is when I am asleep, as I have told it heals my lips overnight. Then this lipstick stays on my lips all night which is a nice thing.

PROS:
  • It stays on lips for 4-5 hours.
  • It glossy and heals chappy lips.
  • It has nice fragnance.
  • It is not that expensive. 


CONS:
  • In this price you can find many other better lipstick.
  • It get smudged sometimes due to its glossy texture.


RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
8/10

*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:


https://www.facebook.com/sanasbeautyblog

Comments

Popular Posts