Saeed Ghani’s Khass Amla Herbal Powder - Review:

Saeed Ghani’s Khass Amla Herbal Powder - Review:


I sometimes think that I am a makeup freak but in reality I am just a beauty freak, who love to find out about different beauty products and love experimenting with them. I love my hairs above anything and I like to take good care of them through homemade remedies and herbal products. I am not a fan of treating my hairs with chemical products. I try to avoid using straightening iron also. Well, lets just put it that way, I am just way too much possessive when it comes to my hairs.

As, I have told you before I have tried a number of Saeed Ghani's products. Today, I am going to review one of my favourites, that is, Saeed Ghani's Khass Amla Herbal Powder. Here are some of it's pictures:










The packaging is very good, it is perfect to keep its freshness locked. Inside it you will find perfectly grind powder of amla. Amla has many benefits for hairs, among which some visible and main benefits are that it makes hair softer and shinier and stops hair fall.

I was having a major hair fall, and then decided to give it a try. The instruction on its cover's back says to make a thick paste of it with water and then applying that paste on roots of hairs. After 15 minutes wash it off.

I apply it as it own and also by adding it into henna powder and my hair fall has stopped remarkably. My hairs have even became smoother and shinier. I use it twice a month.

PROS:
  • It is 100% natural.
  • It is affordable.
  • It fulfils its claims.
  • Packaging is good.

CONS:
  • If you find it messier to apply.
  • If you are not a fan of herbal products.

RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
8.5/10.

*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:

https://www.facebook.com/sanasbeautyblog

Comments

Popular Posts