(YC) Yong Chin’s Whitening Facial Polish with Mint - Review:

(YC) Yong Chin’s Whitening Facial Polish with Mint - Review:

 Here's the third step and product of Yong Chin's Whitening Facial range. It is Yong Chin's whitening facial polish with mint. This step is not compulsory for your facial, I have done my facial many times without polish. But, if you want an extra edge to your facial and you like a little shiny texture of skin then I will recommend to use it too. However, I must tell you that shiny effect doesn't last more than a day but I like to use it, may be because of its minty cool effect on my skin.


It also comes in a plastic tube with a flip pen cap like other whitening facial products of Yong Chin, Inside you will find white cream with particles like sugar that you find in typical polishers. It smells really good. 

It claims to loosen outer layer of skin and that its micro polishers gently polish away dead cells to reveal newer, fairer skin.

I never knew exact difference between a scrub and polisher. I think they both exfoliate skin. May be the difference is in their texture, the scrub has very fine micro beads while the whitening polish has sugar particles type beads to exfoliates. No matter what is the difference, I use it in my routine facial after whitening scrub to deeply cleanse my skin.

When I apply it on my skin, it gives a very cool minty feeling to my skin and I really love that feeling because I am a mint person. I love mint in bubble gums and candies. I prefer mouth fresheners of menthol flavour. I simply in love mint and that is the reason I use this polisher religiously.

I massage it in to my skin and wash it with tap water. It makes my skin even more smooth.

PROS:
  • It is affordable.
  • It comes in a plastic tube with flip open cap.
  • It gives a cool refreshing feeling to skin.
  • It has nice smell.
  • It makes skin look refresh.

CONS:

  • If you don't like mint, may be you will not like it.
  • If you don't find it necessary to use face polish after scrub.

RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
7.5/10.


Sana Siddiqui
Blogger 


*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:

Comments

Popular Posts