Saeed Ghani’s Mughziat Shampoo & Mughziat Herbal Hair Tonic – Review:

Saeed Ghani’s Mughziat Shampoo & Mughziat Herbal Hair Tonic – Review:


I have used a number of products from Saeed Ghani's range on regular basis from its ubtan to rose water, sandal soap to amla powder and i love them all. There was a time when I was having hair fall and was attracted to herbal and homemade remedies which helped me alot, I will definitely share those remedies with you but first let me share with you my one bad experience. 

I purchased Saeed Ghani's Mughziat shampoo and Saeed Ghani's Mughziat Herbal Hair Tonic with high hopes. I was quite sure that this combo will definitely make my hairs thick and long.




As you can see, both the shampoo and tonic comes in a normal white plastic bottles with red cap. Inside the shampoo bottle, you will find a red liquid which a thin product and has a mild smell. Here are some photos of Saeed Ghani's Mughziat Shampoo:




And here are some photos of Saeed Ghani's Herbal Hair Tonic:





The tonic's consistency is even more runny. It has a same red colour like shampoo. Its smell is harsh and I really don't like it.

Now here goes its review. I apply hair tonic at night, it felt so good well you apply it on scalp. It gives my scalp a cooling effect. After applying it I go to sleep and at morning I wash it off with Saeed Ghani's Mughziat Shampoo. At first wash, my hair fall became worst but I continued its use for almost a month in hope of getting a positive result.But Alas! its a nightmare for me, I have lost so many hair strands in that month and then stopped using it. I will never ever experiment with such products on my hairs.

PROS:
  • I have used it religiously for almost month and i didn't found one.


CONS:
  • Its my worst nightmare.


RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
3/10.

*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:


https://www.facebook.com/sanasbeautyblog

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your views on this one. Interestingly, I had the same experience as yours. I only got it since people were raving about it. It did not do me any good. Instead, red stains everywhere :-/
    Saeed Ghani products are mostly a turnoff for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bia for visiting my bllog :) I literally jumped with excitement when I saw your comment.
      What other products have you tried of Saeed Ghani's? :)

      Delete
  2. I had the similar experience with hair growth water and this oil. made my hairfall worse. i guess whoever it works for are lucky. i still havent found a solution to my hairfall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used mughziat oil for 4 years and it worked wonders for me when I didn't use to have hairfall. My hair used to be normal and shoulder length but grew very fast and got quite dense. But when my hair started falling after certain medications about a year ago, I discontinued its use and recently , using it made my hairfall A LOT worse. So I discontinued its use after 3 - 4 applications. I wonder if the company has changed the quality of its ingredients because there was a time when it worked really well for me but now its a disaster

      Delete
  3. Why my shampoo color turned from red to honey color 🙄

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used it 2 times and my hairfall is worse than before

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanku for a nice review can u plzzzz suggest me the good herbal shampoo for hair fall

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shop chiling collection's anti-aging products for younger looking skin. Try our anti-aging face cream,Tackle the first signs of aging with our collection Call Us (+44 0 7405002320) Original Anti-Aging cream and serum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shop chiling collection's anti-aging products for younger looking skin. Try our anti-aging face cream,Tackle the first signs of aging with our collection Call Us (+44 0 7405002320) Original Anti-Aging cream and serum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I visited various blogs except the quality for product existing at this website is in fact fabulous.|
    average facial cost

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks you for sharing you information with us we also recommend to use Askari Herbal Hair Oil for more active result

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent product.



    -------------------------------------------------
    I work in holief.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts