Jordana’s Colour Tint Blush Stick in Coral Touch – Review & Swatch:

Jordana’s Colour Tint Blush Stick in Coral Touch – Review & Swatch:


I am going to review Jordana's Colour Tint Blush Stick in coral pink. It is a cream blush stick. At first, I was afraid to use it because of my oily skin in summer. But this blush stick is a true love. Here are some pictures of it in natural day light.






Without swatch


With swatch of Jordana blush stick.

Its packaging is very cheap looking and frankly speaking I don't like it. It's size is small, even smaller than my palm. So, when you order it online, don't get high hopes on getting a big & thick stick. 

Now, speaking of the product. Its fragrance is very nice and has a little shimmer which gives a very fresh look to my cheeks. It blends so easily and I use it almost everyday and every night while going outside, just to have a fresh face. 

The only problem I have, is that its staying power is not strong. It just disappears after 2 hours and you have to keep re-applying on the go. But, I never get time re-applying that is why I am a little disappointed with it in that fact. Otherwise, I use it regularly and love the coral pink shade, it gives to my cheek's.

PROS:
  • It has a very nice smell.
  • It is very creamy dreamy.
  • It blend well.
  • It doesn't burst your face with oil, not even in hot summer days of Karachi.
  • It is affordable.


CONS:
  • It has cheap packaging.
  • Its staying power is not that good.
  • if you are not a fan of cream blushes.


RATE:
on a scale of 1 to 10.
7/10.

*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:

Comments

Popular Posts