Essence Eyeshadow Brush – Review:

Essence Eyeshadow Brush – Review:


Now I am going to review Essence eyeshadow brush. It was my very first nice brush that I have ever purchased. Before it I always relied on that cheap quality eyeshadow applicators which comes with eyeshadow palettes. I decided to bought it because it was cheap and I have to give it a try because of that crave to try new things and that hunger to make myself good at makeup. I am very passionate about makeup and I have started out my own and if I can then anybody can. It is what I believe. 

Well enough of my ramblings. Here are some pictures of Essence Eyeshadow Brush:





It comes in a plastic pouch and after every use I keep it back in that plastic pouch. First I will talk about its looks because that's what attracts first. As you can see in above images it has a black handle with ESSENCE written in purple and have soft bristles in pink colour. When I looked at it first I instantly made my mind I have to buy this. 

It has soft bristles and it picks pigments from eyeshadow easily. I have used it many ways from applying one colour on crease and then smokey eyes look I softly blend in a darker eyeshadow colour with this brush.

I must say if you are a beginner and want to buy a affordable eyeshadow brush, you should buy this and experiment with it. 

PROS:
  • it is affordable.
  • it has good looks.
  • it picks up pigments nicely.


CONS:
  • if you want to buy something professional.
  • if you want precised application for expert looks this brush is not for you.
RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
6.5/10

*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:

Comments

Popular Posts