Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Shampoo & Conditioner - Review:


During Ramzaan many people across Karachi faced the issue of load shedding and the lack of water supply. I am one of those common people. After 12 days, supply of water started but that water was too hard and I feared for my hairs most. My hairs started falling abnormally after one week and they always felt so hard to manage. I being a fan of google, started searching for a shampoo that can be effective even in hard water. The Internet was flooded with such shampoos and conditioners, but most of them are either so expensive or are not available in Karachi. One day I was browsing the web and came across a website which says that Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Shampoo is the best shampoo for hard water and I remembered that I have seen them in Chase Up Shopping Malls and at just4girls.pk.

I bought Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Shampoo for Rs. 275 and also bought Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Conditioner for Rs. 275. Below are there picture:





















They come in standard family packs and my whole family and I are using this shampoo and conditioner for almost a month now and the bottles are still full, so that's a plus point. The packing is very good and I like its flip open cap. Both bottles are made of transparent plastic. Inside the shampoo is of refreshing light blue colour and its consistency is not watery but still not stick. However, the conditioner is of white colour and have thick creamy texture.

Now, lets talk about its performance. I have only one sentence to cover its review fully and that is, "It is the best shampoo for hard water". My hair fall has stopped completely and my hairs look and feel so soft and shiny. This shampoo is awesome and I can't even think of stopped using it. I wish to try more of Suave's shampoos and conditioners soon. They give your hairs a quite refreshing smell. On the back of the conditioner is written to apply it on hair and scalp but I have never applied it on my scalp, I apply conditioner only to the lengths of my hairs as our scalp doesn't need this much conditioning. If we condition our scalp too, our hairs will start falling abnormally, so be aware and only use conditioner to the lengths of your hairs.

PROS:
  • They are affordable.
  • Comes in Family Size Bottles.
  • Very good to used in hard water.
  • It makes hair soft, smooth and shiny.
  • It has nice smell.

CONS:
  • May not work good in soft water.


RATE:
On a scale of 1 to 10.
9/10.


Sana Siddiqui
Blogger 
siddiquisana293@gmail.com
*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:


Comments

Popular Posts