Essence Kajal Pencils in White & in 08 Teddy - Review & Swatches:

Essence Kajal Pencils in White & in 08 Teddy - Review & Swatches:


Hello beauties! As promised here I am to write my experience on Essence's Kajal pencils. I know I am a bit late in getting back to you and it is just because in order to write a fair and non-biased review about any product bloggers actually have to use it in many different ways to gain complete knowledge about it. As a blogger, I think it is my responsibility to first gain complete knowledge about products and then writing about them.

So, here I am. First of all, lets take a look of Essence Kajal Pencils. I have them in two shade i.e, white and 08 teddy.














Essence Kajal Pencils come as a typical pencil with a silver cap. It costs 175 Rs. each, which I think is quite affordable.

The formula of both pencils is very creamy which makes it easy to apply. As, you can see in pictures above these pencils are quite pigmented. If I have to define them in one word then I will say "CREAMY". I am saying this because this is a plus point for these pencils but also proves to be a negative point because the tip of these pencils breaks alot if you store them in your makeup box. This tip breaking issue is because of Karachi's hot weather I think and I will advice you to store these pencils in refrigerator to solve this issue.

Overall, these pencils are very good to use. I apply white pencil on my inside waterline for big eyes look and 08 teddy apply on my lid and the smudge it for smokey look. These pencils stays on eyes for hours.

PROS:
  • Affordable.
  • Pigmented.
  • Creamy.
  • Comes in many colours.

CONS:

  • Tip breaks alot.

RATE:


On a scale of 1 to 10.
7.5/10.



Sana Siddiqui
Blogger
 
siddiquisana293@gmail.com
*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:


Comments

  1. Amazing review sana. I personally love the white pencil bu essence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give a try to the world's best class scent at a very good price and spread a pleasant, heart-touching fragrance.
    Oil Perfumes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give a try to the world's best class scent at a very good price and spread a pleasant, heart-touching fragrance.
    Home Improvement Products

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts