My Essence's Shopping:

My Essence's Shopping:


Yesterday, I go out for shopping with my sisters as Eid is coming. I am a huge makeup addict and love to buy new products whenever  I get a chance. One of my biggest fantasies that I always dream about at night is to have each and every makeup item of all the makeup brands from Luscious to Makeup Revolution, Bh cosmetics to Sleek. I like brands with small price tags and good quality products because I think every girl should be able to fulfil her wishes of having good quality cosmetic items.

When it comes to small price tags and high quality items, how can you neglect Essence? I still remember few years back when I acquire that addiction for makeup, Essence 3D eyeshadow in Irresistible chocolate was the first item I dared to spend my money on.

As I was strolling is Chase Value Centre, there were a number of cosmetic brands stalls and I preferred Essence and purchased these four items for almost 1500 Rs which is definitely worth the money.





 I have purchased Essence Soft Touch Mousse because I have read many positive reviews of this item and I really want to try it myself and then share my own review on it. Having oily skin is quite difficult sometimes because you always have to avoid shimmers and shines. I tried it on hand and it look perfect to me at that, now after using it on my face I will definitely share my review. Its price is between 650-700 Rs.



I really needed a mascara as my old one has dried and Eid is coming. So, I decided to buy this one from many of Essence's mascara range. It is Plump No Clump Deep Black Volume Mascara. I purchased it for 499 Rs.


I also purchased essence's 2 kajal pencils. I have to purchase a white pencil for my smokey eye makeup as applying it inside eye makes eye look bigger. But being a makeup addict is a real curse to your pocket believe me, just when I was about to final my order my eyes laid on that other kajal pencil in 08 teddy. I purchased one kajal pencil for 175 Rs.







I loved shopping Essence's products. I will soon share detailed reviews on each of these products. Do let me know which of Essence's products are your favourite or what other cosmetics you have purchased for Eid. 


Sana Siddiqui
Blogger
 


*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:



Comments

  1. You got some amazing stuff sana. Would wait for your review on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kanwal :)
      will share my review after sehri :)

      Delete
  2. Great picks. Looking forward to reading your reviews.

    Welcome to the world of blogging Sana. Wish you all the best. Looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Huda :)
      Will post reviews on these products after sehri in shaa Allah :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! 성인용품도매

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give a try to the world's best class scent at a very good price and spread a pleasant, heart-touching fragrance.
    Oil Perfumes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Under Arm is a very sensitive part of the body. You cannot remove hair from that particular area. Therefore Femingle provides you underarm waxing services at your home. We use the best product which removes thin and small hairs as well. Provide your professional services by maintaining your privacy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts