Essence’s Plump No Clump Deep Black Volume Mascara - Review:

Essence’s Plump No Clump Deep Black Volume Mascara - Review:


I am so excited because today I am going write a review on Essence's Plump No Clump Deep Black Volume Mascara. I love mascara very much, I think mascara is a basic item of everyday makeup, if you are going for an interview or to attend your class at University or if you are a working woman just apply a little mascara to your lashes for a soft look. I never ever miss applying mascara before going out just like my BB Cream.

Front

Back

Top

Lets first talk about its packaging. It has a nice sturdy plastic body in teal colour. I like teal colour and I am in love with its packaging because when I first saw it, it came to me like a very jumbo mascara and I was like, OMG I really have to buy it. I love that "e" engraved at the top of its handle. Overall, packaging is very good and if you like to buy cosmetics for your collection then you should buy it.



Its wand is also easy to handle and apply mascara on lashes. Inside is a thick black liquid. When you apply it, you will know it is really is deep black and it gives immense volume to my lashes without any clumps. I hate it when mascara clump my lashes and give my lashes a weird clumpy look. But, this mascara is simply amazing and I will definitely buy it again.

Here, I have tried to take a picture of my lashes after applying Essence's Plump No Clump Mascara. I hope you will find my review beneficial.


These are my eyes sorry for a little swallowing under my one eye, I slept a little longer today. This mascara gives only volume, my lashes are naturally long, so do not mistaken it for length and volume mascara.
PROS:
It does not clump lashes.
It gives lashes immense volume.
It stays on lashes all day and its thick formula doesn't let it go away by washing you face with water.

CONS:
You may find it expensive for 490 Rs. As other brands mascaras are available with small price tags.
If you are looking for length then you should try some other mascara.

RATE:
On a scale of 10.
8.5/10.


Sana Siddiqui
Blogger
 


*****************************************************************************************

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO KEEP UPDATED BY MY LATEST POSTS:



Comments

  1. I have tried many high end mascara's but even with very cheap price tag essence mascara's are totally worth to buy. Till now all the essence mascara's that I have used are highly pigmented and give simply awesome result. would try this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The site is really beneficial for everyone to know about this topic. Promote Your Blog Content With Your Existing Audience I want to introduce you to a fundamentally more interesting way to promote blog. Get More Real Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts